Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.568 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,199 Dinar (Q33,924) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)