Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.992 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,206 Dinar (Q32,965) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)