Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.692 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,045 Dinar (Q31,789) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)