Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.599 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,942 Dinar (Q28,834) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)