Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.781 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,480 Dinar (Q34,672) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (38 minutes ago)