Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.589 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 728,047 Dinar (22,340 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)