Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.897 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 867,615 Dinar (29,021 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)