Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.947 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 786,708 Dinar (27,178 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)