Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.325 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 100% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 782,751 Dinar (25,812 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 392,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)