Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.760 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 857,200 Dinar (28,804 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)