Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,221 Dinar (¥679,038) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)