Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.427 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,720 Dinar (R 41,261) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)