Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03799 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,465 Dinar (COL$10,645,471) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)