Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.777 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 521,784 Dinar (44,304 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)