Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.105 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 739,653 Dinar (66,608 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (37 minutes ago)