Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.464 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 607,844 Dinar (53,021 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)