Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.295 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 694,077 Dinar (61,449 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)