Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.027 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,702 Dinar (50,113 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)