Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.145 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,970 Dinar (9,984TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)