Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.895 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,020 Dinar (22,680 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)