Cost of living comparison between Natal, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,770 Dinar (R$ 13,812) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)