Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.021 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,090 Dinar (R$ 14,051) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)