Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,835 Dinar (€2,451) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)