Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 701,033 Dinar (€5,965) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)