Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.490 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,724 Dinar (NZ$6,966) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)