Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.119 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 320,369 Dinar (元19,875) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (21 minutes ago)