Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.114 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 305,631 Dinar (元16,872) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)