Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.757 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 644,601 Dinar (€5,521) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)