Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.832 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 622,674 Dinar (€4,688) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)