Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.044 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,518 Dinar (元25,213) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)