Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.857 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,924 Dinar (元33,798) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)