Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.814 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,279 Dinar (元27,019) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)