Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.312 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,094 Dinar (元23,747) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)