Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.999 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,883 Dinar (元23,466) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)