Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.935 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,159 Dinar (元21,140) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)