Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.975 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,534 Dinar (元23,284) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)