Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.099 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,986 Dinar (元20,774) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)