Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,905 Dinar (€3,780) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)