Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 91% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 716,922 Dinar (€5,984) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)