Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 721,095 Dinar (€6,120) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)