Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,576 Dinar (228,481 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)