Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.652 DZD / LYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,751 Dinar (6,723 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)