Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.972 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,089 Dinar (6,393 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)