Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.787 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,432 Dinar (4,575 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)