Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.496 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,699 Dinar (5,131 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)