Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.436 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,338 Dinar (133,394 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)