Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.655 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,929 Dinar (121,734 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (43 minutes ago)