Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.087 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 532,214 Dinar (172,418 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)