Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,236 Dinar (96,798 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (26 minutes ago)