Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.564 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 305,305 Dinar (85,661 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)