Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.151 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 370,010 Dinar (117,433 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)