Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09872 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,640 Dinar (2,964,278 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)