Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09238 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 388,041 Dinar (4,200,598 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)