Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09561 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 353,382 Dinar (3,695,976 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)