Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 832 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.087 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,669 Dinar (Shilling418,312) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)