Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.086 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,431 Dinar (Shilling406,586) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)