Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 452,487 Dinar (Shilling425,744) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)