Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 937 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,828 Dinar (Shilling430,280) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)