Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 568,381 Dinar (¥579,022) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)