Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 233,796 Dinar (₨137,547) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (29 minutes ago)