Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.679 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 212,673 Dinar (₨126,650) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (44 minutes ago)