Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.644 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 279,413 Dinar (₨169,971) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)