Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,845 Dinar (¥528,976) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)