Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 318,822 Dinar (¥327,527) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)