Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,025 Dinar (¥410,929) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)