Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 552,820 Dinar (¥562,486) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (36 minutes ago)