Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,374 Dinar (¥534,193) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (44 minutes ago)