Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,517 Dinar (Php141,593) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)