Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.870 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 369,476 Dinar (33,991 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)