Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 313,107 Dinar (₨181,794) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)