Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.801 DZD / FJD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 614,536 Dinar (11,639 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)