Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.867 DZD / FJD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 561,770 Dinar (10,055 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)