Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,626 Dinar (руб 177,065) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)