Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.885 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 327,294 Dinar (руб 173,648) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)