Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.750 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 276,131 Dinar (₨157,793) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (37 minutes ago)