Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05010 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,838 Dinar (5,745,805 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)