Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05129 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 369,080 Dinar (7,195,374 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)