Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,522 Dinar (₨154,252) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)