Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.421 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,188 Dinar ($3,746) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)