Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.467 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,361 Dinar ($3,128) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)