Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.811 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,086 Dinar ($3,278) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)