Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.442 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,825 Dinar ($4,265) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 426,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)