Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.520 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,735 Dinar (﷼ 1,922) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)