Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.202 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 637,163 Dinar (﷼ 2,234) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)