Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 283.147 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 633,151 Dinar (﷼ 2,236) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)