Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.422 DZD / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)