Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 286.904 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,057 Dinar (﷼ 2,064) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)