Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.789 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,192 Dinar (﷼ 1,899) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)