Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,502 Dinar (€2,977) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)