Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.536 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,120 Dinar (€3,360) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (32 minutes ago)