Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.396 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,958 Dinar (€3,162) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)