Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 498,916 Dinar (€4,273) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)