Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.844 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,342 Dinar (€5,010) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)