Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.809 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 855,094 Dinar (€7,078) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (31 minutes ago)