Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,792 prices entered by 627 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.642 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 317,587 Dinar (₨193,385) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)