Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 414,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,343 Dinar (₨316,932) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (32 minutes ago)