Cost of living comparison between Multan, Pakistan and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.048 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 354,185 Dinar (₨337,955) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)