Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,595 Dinar (₨263,254) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)