Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.092 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 320,935 Dinar (RM11,032) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)