Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.201 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,274 Dinar (RM10,009) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)