Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.344 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 216,823 Dinar (Taka 161,366) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)