Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09606 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,974 Dinar (4,517,744 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)