Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.861 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,688 Dinar (4,215KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)