Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.983 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,874 Dinar (4,128KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)