Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.591 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 331,486 Dinar (4,833KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)