Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.876 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,011 Dinar (R$ 12,605) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)