Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25031 DZD / KMF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,728 Dinar (1,772,739 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)