Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.638 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,089 Dinar (3,922 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 394,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (39 minutes ago)