Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.883 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,910 Dinar (3,608 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)