Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.017 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,841 Dinar (3,632 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (30 minutes ago)